Thursday, July 31, 2008

Disclaimer!

Okay. I lied--not knowingly, but hence the results are the same. ALL and I do mean ALL the pictures I posted just a few minutes ago, EXCEPT for the ONE I suggested that you should click on . . . YES, every last one of them EXCEPT the Wilson's Arch which should (could if it wanted to) expand for a better look at the details. Forgive me! Again, I don't know what I'm talking about or doing. What a bummer!

If I try again, will it work? Eeeeeehhh?

No, and double no, and now I'm stomping my feet in exasperation! Oh the things I DON'T KNOW!

Okay. I'm slightly more settled now. But at least I hope you can see the little dark specks sort of in the middle of the arch. Those ARE people, actually, honestly and I KNOW I saw them in the picture when I looked at it--and it would ENLARGE for me--but in my Cannon software--NOT in BLOGGER mode. Stupid technology, grumble, grumble, or stupid somebody that doesn't know all the ins and outs of said technology. No names, please!

No comments: