- I read several raving reviews about this brand.
- First bite was okay. Tangy, with only a hint of the peach bits and jam-like flavor at the bottom.
- After mixing, the sweetness was overwhelming and the over-all taste was not at all what I seek in a yogurt.
- It was very distasteful to me.
- I won't buy any more.
- First bite good. Actually a little similar to the Oikos. (I was, however, expecting the "strawberry flavor" the sample hostess mentioned that it was supposed to be. It was definitely raspberry.)
- It was far less gaggingly sweet and far more enjoyable than the Oikos brand.
I know everyone of the three or five wonderful folks that find their way to my blog have been waiting with baited breath for this update in the Yogurt World of Taste. *note heavy sarcasm in voice*
Please, feel free to share a little about your own favorites, if you have any. This is NOT a contest. And you don't have to be having a love affair with any particular type/brand of yogurt. Or food. Like I do.