Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life's Funny Like That--A Celebration!

Hurray for Debby! She's about to conquer the Chemo Dragon!

(I tried to copy a picture of a woman fighting a dragon with sword and shield. I'm not that good, apparently at doing computer things as I'd like--but the thought was good!)

Cue music: Celebrate! Celebrate! Dance to the music!
When some of us began the trip into blogging, we didn't realize that we'd form bonds of friendship that would cross continents and oceans . . .
BUT . . .
And here we are, in a virtual party that Bush Babe's wonderful and fun brain cooked up for those of us who've come to know Debby--and each other--through the blog world! So glad we get to party with you, Debby!
Congratulations, Friend Debby!
Have a whopping good time this weekend with Dylan and Dixie laughing your heads off together!
(I wish my cool picture of balloons had worked too!)

3 comments:

Debby said...

Listen sister, I have a very good imagination (and weak computer skills...) I can imagine balloons and dragon fighting warriors. Give me a second...*pop* OH! there they are. Well done, PW, well done!

jeanie said...

You know, I saw that dragon in the clouds this afternoon - its okay you didn't capture her in the computer!

MuseSwings said...

Hi! I'm making the party rounds - this is a wonderful party for Debby!