Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Eleven Hours Left

As of right this minute (as I begin typing), according to my computer clock,
there are 11 hours left in 2008.

I wish everyone a
VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
In spite of whatever trials we may face, I pray each and everyone will find joy in the new year as we live day by day focusing on the blessings we each receive. May we each live each day to the fullest and smile more than we frown, give thanks to those who bless our lives, give thanks daily to God above and forge ahead feasting on the beauties in life and working through the rest.
God Bless!
P.S. According to the "blog counter" this is officially my 100th post. ;-}

2 comments:

Debby said...

Happy New Year, PW.

jeanie said...

Wow - I have just read your account of Christmas - owie!!!

I hope that 2009 is wonderful for you, giving you much joy and happiness.